Skip to main content

Spring Flowers

Spring is in the air! Happy March all. I hope it is going well for you. Here are some pictures I took of of some beautiful flowers. I just love flowers don't you? My camera may be old but it still gets the job done.

Enjoy!

See the water drop at the bottom? That was a nice surprise I saw after the fact.



Got the bee but didn't want him to get me. LOL!


Comments

  1. The flowers are gorgeous. We are still burried under snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of flowers too. They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these are so pretty. I'm just hungry for some color in my yard...that isn't white!! I'm jealous of your beautiful weather. Beautiful photos. I love that drop of water. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty pictures! You must have a lovely garden!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly, these are beautiful! I am longing for the snow to melt and the flowers to bloom here.

    I hope your March is going well.
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful snapshots Kelly! I'm glad to know spring has arrive somewhere because there is little evidence here on the east coast. Yesterday it was 34 degrees when I left for work and this mornng felt about the same;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Relaunch of Our Business

Kelly & Ron Roberts Today, Ron and I are announcing the relaunch of our K. Simone Designs business. For those of you that are new to our work and site, click   ABOUT US   for more information.   In short, we started our business selling my handmade greeting cards in 2011. We sold and donated lots of cards and enjoyed bringing smiles to our customer's faces. In 2019, we took a long break. Since then, art has become my main interest and I have been drawing, painting and improving my skills. Art has been a wonderful outlet and joy for me and I have loved encouraging others with these creations.  So now K. Simone Designs will focus on our Inspired Art business. Our greeting cards are on hold for now but they are still apart of our brand. Also, I will continue to create YouTube papercrafting videos and add more resources to my arts and crafts directory. Our goal with all these creative products is to inspire others with love, hope, joy and peace. Here are so...

Emmy's 2010

Did you watch the red carpet last night for the Emmy's? I love watching these award show red carpets more than the show itself.  I just saw the pictures online. One the sites I looked at was radaronline.com. These pictures are from there. First, I liked the navy blue one.  The dress had lots of drama and she wore it well. The purple one was interesting.  Still trying to decide if I like it. Maybe it would have been better with the layers on the bottom but not both.  I really love the color and the idea. Maybe a little too much going on. radaronline.com This next dress worn by Eva Longoria was so pretty. The black flowers on the bottom of the dress was so stunning! She looked  great, too. I wonder how the dress would look in a lighter color? Maybe the floral details would show up better. radaronline.com Out of  all the dresses I saw these were the most interesting ones. I was a little disappointed there weren't more WOW dresses. Also, there were s...

Valentine's Cards

Happy belated Valentine's Day. I hope it was a sweet one for you all. I just love making greeting cards for this holiday.  Nornally for Valentine's I make red and black cards which I love but this year I decided to add some pastel colored cards to my collection. Earlier this year, I made some cards with this beautiful paper pad from Michael's. I loved it so much, I just had to see if I could use it for Valentine's and they look great to me. Details:  Recollections Paper is from Michael's 6x6 paper pad called "Blush and Mint."  Flowers made with my Spellbinders scalloped circles.  Take a look! Do you feel the love? LOL! Cards are 5x7 in size. See the heart in the center? Love that idea!     Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!