Welcome to day 3 of my Christmas card review. I made these two mini album cards for some loved ones. I enjoyed using Echo Park patterned paper and stickers. Such a keepsake.
Love the pocket on the left with the little note card in it.
This next one is a tri-fold card. It also includes pockets for notes and gift cards.
Thanks for looking and I have one more day to share. Have a nice day.
Hey Girl! So great to see ya back in the craft blog world. Thanks for the praise on these cards. I enjoyed trying something different. Hope to make some cute one for Mother' Day next. Take care!
Beautiful work Kelly! you do such a good job with cards and mini albums! I know the recipients have to enjoy them.
ReplyDeleteNice Christmas Card Kelly! Can't wait to what the spring line looks like.
ReplyDeleteHey Girl! So great to see ya back in the craft blog world. Thanks for the praise on these cards. I enjoyed trying something different. Hope to make some cute one for Mother' Day next. Take care!
ReplyDelete