Skip to main content

Two NEW Videos: Easy Fashion Stencil Tutorial & Dress Up Party

Happy Monday! Today's post is about two NEW YouTube videos I created. First is an art and papercraft tutorial and the second is a fun invitation to join me for "Dress Up With Me Monday" for Instagram.

Recently, I shared my Sassy Stencil Girls art in a "Story Time With..." episode. (Link HERE) So, I decided to do a tutorial on how to make them. I hope you will give this tutorial a try. Your kids might enjoy making their own stencil images, too. You can use people, pets, flowers or whatever you like. (LINK HERE)

Learn how to make these cards and gals in the tutorial

My second video is an invitation to join me on Instagram for "Dress Up With Me Monday" for the month of October 2020.  I will be hosting this event one more Monday, October 26, 20202. My Instagram Link

This is a fun day where we wear one or more of our favorite fashion items, share it on an IG post and invite friends and family to join the joy. I started this on Two Peas Refugees' site in August and decided to share it with my IG friends, too. It has been a joyful self care practice for me and so many who have participated. (Link HERE)

Here are my outfits from last Monday and today! Yes, I do love pink! LOL!


My hubby even wore one of his favorite shirts.

Here is a scrapbook page I created to celebrate all the women who have joined the dress up party! 
They have been great! Also, I loved using my stencil to make these gals, added paint and the Damask Love ephemera. That was it!

Join me this Monday and wear your happy fashion! Be inspired and have a great day!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soul Sistah Painting

I love trying new things in art. It is like an adventure and a hearty challenge. So after I saw this picture of the soul singer Ledisi, I just had to try it. Love the dark eye shadow and the head tilted. So dramatic! When I first tried adding the blue eye shadow to my painting it looked cool to me. But when I had my hubby look at it he nicely told me the blue I did made her eyes look hollow! LOL! So I went back and added a lighter blue and that did it! So here are some pictures showing the progression of my version of Ledisi. Thanks for stopping by! Have a super day.

My Birthday Blog Party

Welcome to my Birthday Blog Party! I am starting my celebration early to fully enjoy my day. My actual birthday is May 29th but why not start early right? :) When I think of birthdays past, they were always such exciting times for me. Many of my birthdays were celebrated with fun parties from my childhood to my young adult years. I loved all of those special parties and to this day, I still love it. Maybe this is where my love for event planning all started. At my 3rd birthday, my parents gave me a big one. I don't really remember but the pictures are so cool. I had lots of kids there, a clown, a little merry-go-round ride and lots of games. I had a white little outfit on and was looking so cute for a Spring party. Boy, I looked so happy! Also, I was brave not to be afraid of the clown, too. My mom was holding me as I blew the candles out. Another year, I had my first slumber party. That was so fun! I invited several friends and a cousin. It was so great to have m

Happy 1 Year Blog Anniversary

Happy Birthday "Inspired Me" ! Yes, today my blog is one year's old. I remember a year ago I was so excited to start. I wasn't sure what journey this would take me on but now I can say it has been a fantastic so far. Here is the link to my very first post. Finally My First Entry I have met so many new people. I thank you all for visiting my world and cheering for me. You all are the best! I have watched myself grow as an artist. I never thought I would be creative in this way but so glad to see that side of me emerging with more confidence and style. Here are some of the things that happened over this year: Got on my first design team at Scrapping the Moments. Won layout of the week a few times. Attended my 1st Scrapbook Expo. Won a card challenge at Papercraft Magazine. Took a super fun floral arrangement class. Played around with more painting. Started our greeting card business. Featured by L.A. Gals online magazine (Facebook page). Created