Skip to main content

NEW ART & VIDEO- "Inspired Blooms" Art Collection

Today,  I am excited to share my "Inspired Blooms" Art Collection and video. All this art was made this year 2024 and boy was it fun. The video consist of 16 paintings featuring my inspired models, a portrait and flower arrangements. 

Check out the video. YouTube Video Here

What inspired all these paintings? Well last Spring, we went to a flower exhibit called "Fleurs de Villes" at South Coast Plaza Mall and it was beautiful. They had local floral designers take a mannequin and decorated it with a particular theme. Each one was unique and told its own story.




After, seeing all these creations, I was inspired to paint my own floral joys. I started with my "Inspired Sassy Stencil Girls" and those turned out so pretty. Then, I got the idea to try to make a floral arrangement. It turned out pretty good and that lead me to making 11 more. Also, I enjoyed adding words to some of the vases and even glitter on a few. 

I just love flowers and have found them to be a comfort and joy. As you watch this video, imagine me sending these happy flowers to your home to bless you. These virtual flowers will never wilt or fade. LOL!

Enjoy these "Inspired Blooms" and feel free to share them with a friend that can use some flowers today. Let's spread the flower power! Thanks for stopping by!



Comments

  1. Very nice share, Honey! I enjoyed attending the "Fleurs de Villes" show with you, and am glad that it inspired your wonderful "Inspired Blooms" art collection. As previously mentioned, I love the music that you chose for your Floral Art Show - it is a terrific complement for your florals and "Inspired Garden Girls". Great work all the way around!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Emmy's 2010

Did you watch the red carpet last night for the Emmy's? I love watching these award show red carpets more than the show itself.  I just saw the pictures online. One the sites I looked at was radaronline.com. These pictures are from there. First, I liked the navy blue one.  The dress had lots of drama and she wore it well. The purple one was interesting.  Still trying to decide if I like it. Maybe it would have been better with the layers on the bottom but not both.  I really love the color and the idea. Maybe a little too much going on. radaronline.com This next dress worn by Eva Longoria was so pretty. The black flowers on the bottom of the dress was so stunning! She looked  great, too. I wonder how the dress would look in a lighter color? Maybe the floral details would show up better. radaronline.com Out of  all the dresses I saw these were the most interesting ones. I was a little disappointed there weren't more WOW dresses. Also, there were s...

Valentine's Cards

Happy belated Valentine's Day. I hope it was a sweet one for you all. I just love making greeting cards for this holiday.  Nornally for Valentine's I make red and black cards which I love but this year I decided to add some pastel colored cards to my collection. Earlier this year, I made some cards with this beautiful paper pad from Michael's. I loved it so much, I just had to see if I could use it for Valentine's and they look great to me. Details:  Recollections Paper is from Michael's 6x6 paper pad called "Blush and Mint."  Flowers made with my Spellbinders scalloped circles.  Take a look! Do you feel the love? LOL! Cards are 5x7 in size. See the heart in the center? Love that idea!     Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!

My Birthday Blog Party

Welcome to my Birthday Blog Party! I am starting my celebration early to fully enjoy my day. My actual birthday is May 29th but why not start early right? :) When I think of birthdays past, they were always such exciting times for me. Many of my birthdays were celebrated with fun parties from my childhood to my young adult years. I loved all of those special parties and to this day, I still love it. Maybe this is where my love for event planning all started. At my 3rd birthday, my parents gave me a big one. I don't really remember but the pictures are so cool. I had lots of kids there, a clown, a little merry-go-round ride and lots of games. I had a white little outfit on and was looking so cute for a Spring party. Boy, I looked so happy! Also, I was brave not to be afraid of the clown, too. My mom was holding me as I blew the candles out. Another year, I had my first slumber party. That was so fun! I invited several friends and ...