butterfly background

Friday, August 27, 2010

Webster's Pages

Last month, I won a prize package from Webster's Pages. I was expecting to receive it in September but it came yesterday. I was so surprised to see all the great items I got. Check it out! This is from there new collection called "Hollywood Vogue." Just love it! I got two of each of the patterned papers, a diecut paper and those colorful Sparklers. They look like buttons without the holes, cute and sparkling.

Hollywood Vogue
So a special thanks to the lovely folks at Webster's Pages "InspireMe" that gave me this wonderful gift. Now I need to order some of their pretty embellishments to go with the great papers. So cool!

Click Here to go the InspireMe. ENJOY!

4 comments:

  1. Congrtas Kelly, great prize and very generous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you create with Hollywood, Kelly! Congrats again! Your new blog is lovely! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it fun to get happy mail :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see all your lovely creations with the new line, Kelly! Enjoy your goodies! :)

    ReplyDelete