butterfly background

Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Card Album

I really hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. Ron and I had a nice time with my mom. We just relaxed all day. I didn't cook this year but ordered some yummy food from our local soul food place.  That was a relief not to have to worry about the big meal.

I made some Thanksgiving cards but didn't get them out in time. So they became post holiday cards. (Smart idea Kelly :)) Most of those cards I posted in earlier writings. But this is one I just finished for my in-laws, Mom and Dad Roberts.  I had fun creating it and I know they will enjoy it.

I used Teresa Collins pattern paper and words, Prima flowers and leaves, a Maya Road pocket and other items.

Check it out!









5 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly. Love the orange colors here. VERY PRETTY! Great idea to order food in for the holiday. Takes a lot of stress off! "see" you soon! (;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning pages and cards ... great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful.
    Love the pocket and the Gratitude Journal spot

    ReplyDelete