butterfly background

Friday, December 17, 2010

2010 Christmas Cards

I am so pleased with how these Christmas cards turned out. I was struggling some weeks ago trying to decide on a color scheme and theme. But this year, ended up being a mixture of colors and styles. I like that they aren't so uniformed like past years.  They all had their own look and feel.

I used My Mind's Eye patterned paper, Prima flowers, Maya Road envelop, K & Co. rub-ons and stickers and lots of leaves and berries from Michael's.  I love all those little sprigs of glittery leaves and branches Michael's has. I just cut small pieces off and there you have it.  Great for the holidays!

So here are some of the cards.







I got the star ornament from Walgreens.  So the person can remove it from the card and hang the star on their tree. COOL!



Here are a few of the mini album cards I made. My minis are  two cards stapled together which is fun because I have more surfaces to decorate, front and back.  Also, I still need to fill these with pictures and written expressions. I will post when I finish those. Stay tuned!




5 comments:

  1. they turned out really really nice girl .. and the mini cards FAB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! Love the 3-d embellisments

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Gorgeous cards!! TFS. :-)

    ReplyDelete