butterfly background

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Butterflies Are Here

Good afternnon! The butterflies have landed in our greeting card garden. It wouldn't be summer without butterflies. :) I created one card for a challenge and liked it so much I decided to try a few more. They are now available in our Etsy shop. http://www.kellyron.etsy.com/ 

The butterflies are literally flying off the card with the help of foam adhesive dots. I stamped, heat embosssed and hand cut each butterfly. Lot of work but so worth it.  Here are a few.



Used Webster's Pages cardstock on cream cardstock, Jenni Bowlin butterfly stamp, brown ink for edges, pearls, sentiment stamp and Martha Stewart punch on edge.

Used Webster's Pages cardstock on cream cardstock, Jenni Bowlin butterfly stamp, black jewels and sentiment stamp.


Used Webster's Pages cardstock on cream, Jenni Bowlin butterfly stamp, crystal swirls and stamp sentiment.


Hope you feel inspired by these cards. I had fun creating them. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelly, I feel like I have some blogging catch up to do. I haven't been feeling all that well lately. Glad you are on a roll with butterflies. I LOVE them! I like the first card in this series. The colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete