I have met so many new people. I thank you all for visiting my world and cheering for me. You all are the best!
I have watched myself grow as an artist. I never thought I would be creative in this way but so glad to see that side of me emerging with more confidence and style.
Here are some of the things that happened over this year:
- Got on my first design team at Scrapping the Moments.
- Won layout of the week a few times.
- Attended my 1st Scrapbook Expo.
- Won a card challenge at Papercraft Magazine.
- Took a super fun floral arrangement class.
- Played around with more painting.
- Started our greeting card business.
- Featured by L.A. Gals online magazine (Facebook page).
- Created lots of amazing cards and other crafts.
- Received 365 wonderful comments.
- Written 73 posts.
- Viewed almost 4650 times.
- Gained lovely 57 followers.
In celebration of this day, yes there are GIVEAWAYS!
I will randomly select 2 winners to receive (1) card each from K. Simone Designs shop. The winners can have a fun time picking which card they would like. How cool!
See our current collections. http://www.kellyron.etsy.com/ .
So leave a comment by Saturday, August 27 at 11 pm (pst) and the winners will be announced Sunday, August 28, 2011.
Feel free to tell a friend! The more the merrier, right? :)
This has been an unbelievable first year and I look forward to many more beautiful moments here at Inspired Me.