Skip to main content

Our First Year Anniversary

"Celebrate good times come on...."


K. Simone Designs is a year old today! Yippee! I was so nervous and excited to start this new adventure. The first big step was to open our online Etsy shop and I am so glad we did. What a journey we have been on!

Ron and I have sold and donated lots of cards, met some great people and experienced some amazing exposure. Our cards are sold by phone and online but we were also so happy to have them sold at a local store, Inventori. That was a big highlight of the year.

Thanks to all of you that have been so supportive and encouraging. All the cheers have helped make this year so special.

In celebration of this milestone, we are giving away some cards! We will be picking (2) lucky people to win one our NEW Mother's Day cards from our shop. (http://www.kellyron.etsy.com/)
  • Contest starts TODAY and ends Saturday, April 21, 2012 at 11:00 pm PST
  • Leave one comment here on this blog post.
  • TWO names will be selected randomly.
  • Winners will be announced on Sunday, April 22, 2012
  • Each winners will select 1 card from our Etsy shop.
So, leave you comment and even tell a friend. Don't forget to check with us on Sunday to see if you are a winner.

Thanks for celebrating with us.

Comments

  1. awww Kelly! SO happy for you. What a great adventure is has been for the two of you! Congrats and what a fun giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Big Congrats to ya. So happy to hear that your shop is doing well. What a fun giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, I love that photo of the 2 of you. Has it just been a year since you started your card business? You have done such a huge variety of gorgeous cards in that time. Congrats on a wonderful year. I hope you have many, many more great years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Kelly, your work is exceptionally good. I'm praying for your continud success!

    writtercynt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats--- happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you - happy annivesary! Thanks for getting Kool & the Gang stuck in my head... ;)
    Your cards are amazing - keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Soul Sistah Painting

I love trying new things in art. It is like an adventure and a hearty challenge. So after I saw this picture of the soul singer Ledisi, I just had to try it. Love the dark eye shadow and the head tilted. So dramatic! When I first tried adding the blue eye shadow to my painting it looked cool to me. But when I had my hubby look at it he nicely told me the blue I did made her eyes look hollow! LOL! So I went back and added a lighter blue and that did it! So here are some pictures showing the progression of my version of Ledisi. Thanks for stopping by! Have a super day.

My Birthday Blog Party

Welcome to my Birthday Blog Party! I am starting my celebration early to fully enjoy my day. My actual birthday is May 29th but why not start early right? :) When I think of birthdays past, they were always such exciting times for me. Many of my birthdays were celebrated with fun parties from my childhood to my young adult years. I loved all of those special parties and to this day, I still love it. Maybe this is where my love for event planning all started. At my 3rd birthday, my parents gave me a big one. I don't really remember but the pictures are so cool. I had lots of kids there, a clown, a little merry-go-round ride and lots of games. I had a white little outfit on and was looking so cute for a Spring party. Boy, I looked so happy! Also, I was brave not to be afraid of the clown, too. My mom was holding me as I blew the candles out. Another year, I had my first slumber party. That was so fun! I invited several friends and a cousin. It was so great to have m

Under the Trees (updated)

Last Sunday, my husband and I went to one of our local parks. It was a nice, sunny and warm afternoon but the breeze was just heavenly. We found a shady spot full of all types of trees and laid out and just relaxed. So here is a layout I did from that lazy Sunday. I scrap lifted this idea from Latrice Murphy's layout in the August 2014 issue of Paper Craft & Scrapbooking magazine on page 59. I saw the online copy and when I saw her layout, it went in my memory to try at some point. A great way to use up all those scraps I had sitting around, too. I love the wood grain paper paired with all the bright patterned paper.  We laughed as I took the "selfie" of us laying around. I splattered white gesso paint around. This little leather sticker was a fun touch. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day! 7/25/14 After looking at this layout this morning I decided to add some gold glitter paper banners to really finish it off. Now I feel sati