butterfly background

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Cardboard Mini Album

Here is a mini album I made for my hubby for his birthday. I wasn't sure what I would do but when I saw the cardboard and some old patterned paper it all came together. He loved it and it was such a creative way to say Happy Birthday!

Take a look!

It was fun using some old sport's page newspaper to wrap it.

Used these fun enamel buttons throughout.


I used cardboard, Simple Stories pp, enamel metal buttons, & twine. I stamped different sentiments on the pictures.


This was a fun gift to make. Thanks for stopping my.

4 comments:

  1. Looks great!
    http://balearaitzart.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun it must have been to make!! I love it and I bet he did too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mini albums are my favorite scrapbooks to create. Terrific birthday gift Kelly!

    ReplyDelete