Skip to main content

Great News- Our Cards Now at InvenTORI

We are excited and pleased to announce that K. Simone Designs greeting cards are now available at InvenTORI store in Sherman Oaks, CA. This wonderful vintage inspired store owned by actors Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott carry a variety of beautiful items for personal and household use. They also have an online store. So shop til' you drop. Click here Inventori Store

This is our first time having our cards available at a local store and we are so excited to have the exposure. Thanks to the lovely InvenTORI staff for the opportunity!

Currently, they have some cards from our "Autumn Wishes" Collection available. Also, we delivered some NEW cards from our "Holiday Cheer" Collection. These cards really sparkle and shine! Here are a few of the cards they have in stock!


NEW from our "Holiday Cheer" Collection

NEW from our "Holiday Cheer" Collection

NEW from our "Holiday Cheer" Collection

NEW from our "Holiday Cheer" Collection

NEW from our "Holiday Cheer" Collection


from our "Autumn Wishes" Collection
 More will be delivered Monday from our "Autumn Wishes" Collection. These handcrafted cards will make beautiful gifts for the Holiday season.

So stop by InvenTORI and pick up a few of these special cards and some other vintage inspired items.

Comments

  1. Oh Kelly I am so excited for you! You must be about to burst! I knew you were talented and this proves it! Good Luck and Best Wishes for your future card enterprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you! !!! Big congrats! Your cards are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards truly do... sparkle & shine! Congrats to you for having your cards available at a local store ~ YEAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A huge congratulations to you. I love all the new cards and I know you will do well there. You are a true artist. Hope you make a fortune!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! your xmas cards are gorgeous! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such awesome news for you Kelly, Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Kelly...YAY!! Congratulations honey! This is huge! Your cards are fabulous and they'll fit right in with all the lovely items at the store! I'm giddy for you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is fantastic! your cards will be right at home in that beautiful shop!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Emmy's 2010

Did you watch the red carpet last night for the Emmy's? I love watching these award show red carpets more than the show itself.  I just saw the pictures online. One the sites I looked at was radaronline.com. These pictures are from there. First, I liked the navy blue one.  The dress had lots of drama and she wore it well. The purple one was interesting.  Still trying to decide if I like it. Maybe it would have been better with the layers on the bottom but not both.  I really love the color and the idea. Maybe a little too much going on. radaronline.com This next dress worn by Eva Longoria was so pretty. The black flowers on the bottom of the dress was so stunning! She looked  great, too. I wonder how the dress would look in a lighter color? Maybe the floral details would show up better. radaronline.com Out of  all the dresses I saw these were the most interesting ones. I was a little disappointed there weren't more WOW dresses. Also, there were s...

Valentine's Cards

Happy belated Valentine's Day. I hope it was a sweet one for you all. I just love making greeting cards for this holiday.  Nornally for Valentine's I make red and black cards which I love but this year I decided to add some pastel colored cards to my collection. Earlier this year, I made some cards with this beautiful paper pad from Michael's. I loved it so much, I just had to see if I could use it for Valentine's and they look great to me. Details:  Recollections Paper is from Michael's 6x6 paper pad called "Blush and Mint."  Flowers made with my Spellbinders scalloped circles.  Take a look! Do you feel the love? LOL! Cards are 5x7 in size. See the heart in the center? Love that idea!     Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!

My Birthday Blog Party

Welcome to my Birthday Blog Party! I am starting my celebration early to fully enjoy my day. My actual birthday is May 29th but why not start early right? :) When I think of birthdays past, they were always such exciting times for me. Many of my birthdays were celebrated with fun parties from my childhood to my young adult years. I loved all of those special parties and to this day, I still love it. Maybe this is where my love for event planning all started. At my 3rd birthday, my parents gave me a big one. I don't really remember but the pictures are so cool. I had lots of kids there, a clown, a little merry-go-round ride and lots of games. I had a white little outfit on and was looking so cute for a Spring party. Boy, I looked so happy! Also, I was brave not to be afraid of the clown, too. My mom was holding me as I blew the candles out. Another year, I had my first slumber party. That was so fun! I invited several friends and ...