The challenge is to create one with your own theme, colors and designs. This is a fun little project you can make with your kids or a friend. Once it is personalized this is a terrific gift that someone would cherish!
Ok, here is how I did mine.
- I used 1-12x12 cardstock, cut in half into 2-6x6 pieces.
- Then I folded each to make 2 cards.
- I decorated all the surfaces with patterned paper.
- I love creating the pockets with the tags and the blank red squares for pics. I used pop dots on 3 sides to make the pocket
- Finally, I staples the middle to hold it together.
|Used Echo Park pp, red cardstock, red glitter cardstock, red glitter tulle, die cuts, and pop dots.|
|Love using my Spellbinder to make these scalloped pockets.|
Join us over at Scrapping the Moments for this fun challenge and other holiday projects presented by our wonderful design team.
Scrapping The Moments