butterfly background

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Sweet Day & Fun Night

Fall is coming soon. I can feel it in the air and I am happy. I did have a good Summer and went to a few fun places. With all the art journaling and drawing I have been doing, it was fun to make a few scrapbook pages.

A few weeks ago, we went to our favorite shopping center Fashion Island in Newport Beach, CA. We had a ball!  Here are a few pages from my day.

Loved the bright colors and painting on the page.

I added white paint to the edge of the pics.

I liked drawing the stems and leaves, too.

I was stamping and stamping!

I used my black glitter powder to heat emboss the butterflies.

I used popped dots of the two butterflies.


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Your pages are gorgeous! I love the pretty butterflies too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!! What beautiful layouts you've created here Kelly!! Love them and I love how you painted on your page and drew the stems...I wish I was that brave LOL. Love what you did with the butterflies too!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific layout Kelly! I especially love the flowers you created.

    ReplyDelete