butterfly background

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Christmas Highlight Part 3

Happy Wednesday and I hope the new year has been good to you all so far. Today's post will feature a mini album card and an envelope card. I made the mini album for my in-laws and the envelope card for my sweet husband.

Take a look!

I love making this happy flower from tulle. The pp is from MME.




Each right side of the card has a pocket for notes and goodies.


Now here is the card I made with three envelops. I painted it and it turned out fun. Ron loved it and enjoyed finding things in the pockets of the card.







Thanks for stopping by and tomorrow I will have more to share. Take care!

5 comments:

  1. Kelly, these are beautiful. I'd like to know how you made that rose from tulle. Was the tulle sparkly or did you add glitter. So lovely. I love the way you turn your cards into mini-albums. Beautiful job on these!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love these. Your creativity is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both projects are so pretty and creative.
    Love the papers that you have used.
    I have to say, I love love love your flower

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both super pretty!!

    ReplyDelete