butterfly background

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Christmas Cards Part 3

Happy New Years to you all! Hope the year has been good to you so far. Here is part 3 of my Christmas cards. If you missed parts 1 and 2 check them out. 
 Part 1 Here    Part 2 Here

I loved using those red velvet flowers on the previous cards but wanted to try making my own. I used my scalloped dies for three different layers. They turned out cute don't you think? LOL!


"I Love Christmas" Echo Park paper collection

 


These were made with the stickers from the Echo Park kit.


Finally, my signature red bow card. Will always love this!


Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, Kelly. I love the one you sent me. I loved the way you shaped the paper flower. It's always so fun to see your pretty cards. You have such a designer's eye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful, Kelly! The Christmas tree is my favorite, I think! And I love that big, beautiful bow! Terrific!

    ReplyDelete