butterfly background

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas Mini Album Card Up Close Part 3

Hey there! Hope you had a nice day. Well, as promised, here is the third mini album card I made for Christmas. This one was for my in-laws. They really loved it. So did I! I really enjoy mixing traditional scrapbook items with pictures and typed text.  So many of my card insides have this combination.

Supplies: My Mind's Eye patterned paper & title, Maya Road envelope, green glitter letters & stickers by K& Co., flowers and leaves.

Enjoy and see you all Friday!











3 comments:

  1. Absolutely lovely! Great mini album! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's one gorgeous mini! I looove all the flowers and the gorgeous MR envelope! Also, those stunning MME papers...so pretty and sparkly!
    It all comes together in a perfect little album! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete