butterfly background

Friday, June 24, 2011

New Tri Fold Wedding Card

Our family friends are getting married tomorrow and I wanted to make a special card for them. I had more of this amazing pearlized paper and wanted to see what I could do with it.  Have you seen a tri-fold card? I don't remember where I saw this idea but I stumbled on to it for this card. I had some leftover cardstock and put the two pieces together and walla! Love how it turned out.

I did put some work into this card. I cut out lots of flowers to use as embellishments, printed I Corinthians 13 on vellum paper and of course used the square and circle rhinestones to frame each page. My best idea was I used the grey flocked paper and ribbon from their invitation to make it extra special. I love this idea.

Also, I used this delicate sheer organza envelope to present it in and added the purple flower from Prima. I know they will love this and cherish it for years to come.

Take a look!



Front


Inside




Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

  1. very nice cards thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow~you sure did~it is amazing!! they will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just stunning! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly, I`m loving your cards!!!! So beautiful and cute! Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!! This is STUNNING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I agree that is a stunning card. Amazingly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooooooooooooooooo WOW! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a BEAUTIFUL card Kelly. This card definitly caught my eye. I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete