Skip to main content

More Drawings

Happy December! This month has started off really cold and I hope you all are having lots of warm days and cozy nights. Bundle up folk!

Here are more drawing I recently did. All of them were fun to try but I really captured the true look of my hubby Ron and Ellen.

Take a look! Click on the image for a larger view.

This is my second try at Rihanna. I like it!

Beyonce!

Ellen! I really captured her with her sparkling eyes.

My honey!!! When I look at this one sometimes I get emotional. It really looks like him. Those eyes!!! Love him!


Oh, I wish you could see these drawing in person. The pictures don't really show all the details but good enough. Thanks for stopping by. Have a nice day!

Comments

  1. Kelly your drawings are so improved and these are fabulous! You keep this up and we will be visiting museums to get a peek. Watch out you could become a court artist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHHHHH I forgot your honey is a very handsome and I understand why you get emotional!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I wish I COULD see them in person. Such beautiful work you are doing. I can't believe how quickly you have learned and how much you are loving it. See, there was so much talent trapped in your little body. It just needed to be set free! Love the picture of Ron. How sweet that it makes you emotional!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you're amazing! What a gift! I am now a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your drawings are lovely, it is great to see how you progress over time. Graphite is one of my favorite tools of expression. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Emmy's 2010

Did you watch the red carpet last night for the Emmy's? I love watching these award show red carpets more than the show itself.  I just saw the pictures online. One the sites I looked at was radaronline.com. These pictures are from there. First, I liked the navy blue one.  The dress had lots of drama and she wore it well. The purple one was interesting.  Still trying to decide if I like it. Maybe it would have been better with the layers on the bottom but not both.  I really love the color and the idea. Maybe a little too much going on. radaronline.com This next dress worn by Eva Longoria was so pretty. The black flowers on the bottom of the dress was so stunning! She looked  great, too. I wonder how the dress would look in a lighter color? Maybe the floral details would show up better. radaronline.com Out of  all the dresses I saw these were the most interesting ones. I was a little disappointed there weren't more WOW dresses. Also, there were s...

Valentine's Cards

Happy belated Valentine's Day. I hope it was a sweet one for you all. I just love making greeting cards for this holiday.  Nornally for Valentine's I make red and black cards which I love but this year I decided to add some pastel colored cards to my collection. Earlier this year, I made some cards with this beautiful paper pad from Michael's. I loved it so much, I just had to see if I could use it for Valentine's and they look great to me. Details:  Recollections Paper is from Michael's 6x6 paper pad called "Blush and Mint."  Flowers made with my Spellbinders scalloped circles.  Take a look! Do you feel the love? LOL! Cards are 5x7 in size. See the heart in the center? Love that idea!     Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!

My Birthday Blog Party

Welcome to my Birthday Blog Party! I am starting my celebration early to fully enjoy my day. My actual birthday is May 29th but why not start early right? :) When I think of birthdays past, they were always such exciting times for me. Many of my birthdays were celebrated with fun parties from my childhood to my young adult years. I loved all of those special parties and to this day, I still love it. Maybe this is where my love for event planning all started. At my 3rd birthday, my parents gave me a big one. I don't really remember but the pictures are so cool. I had lots of kids there, a clown, a little merry-go-round ride and lots of games. I had a white little outfit on and was looking so cute for a Spring party. Boy, I looked so happy! Also, I was brave not to be afraid of the clown, too. My mom was holding me as I blew the candles out. Another year, I had my first slumber party. That was so fun! I invited several friends and ...