butterfly background

Friday, August 23, 2013

My Blog Anniversary




Today I am celebrating my 3rd Blog Anniversary! I still remember when I started this site and all the excitement I had. Here is  My First Post

Over the years, I have shared so many of my special moments and creations with you. I loved it all especially sharing the "birth" of our business K. Simone Designs and all the adventures we had.

I have enjoyed reading all your comments, too. They have encouraged me so much. Thanks all!

Hope you have enjoyed "Inspired Me" and I look forward to sharing more with you in the coming year.

clipart from: www.rifugioscalorbi.it

8 comments:

  1. a HUGE congrats to you! we started around the same time! hopefully there will be 3 more years!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! :)
    http://balearaitzart.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a Happy Blog Anniversary!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Blog anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honey: I am proud of you, and congratulate you on 3 great years of "Inspired Me". I wish you continued success with your blog in the coming year and beyond.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your 3rd year of blogging :)
    Have enjoyed checking out your blog and your projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Kelly!!! I'm always inspired when I visit your blog. Looking forward to seeing your next post.

    ReplyDelete