butterfly background

Friday, August 30, 2013

The Art Continues

It is almost September and I hope you all have enjoyed your Summer. I have and looking forward to enjoying the Labor Day weekend too.

I want to share more pictures of some of the art journaling and drawing I have done recently. Hope you have enjoyed this journey with me.

Gift of Oneself

 Love the movement of her hair and earrings!

I wish you could see the golden paint I added. It shimmers! And that pink hair ROCKS!


Love this pastel, artsy, messy and fun pages.


Thanks for visiting and have a fantastic weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Your art journal is beautiful. I like how all of your pages are so different. I love your drawing of the lady with the flowing hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your art journal. The colors are so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Kelly! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all!! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly, each posting gets better than the next. You are really rocking these journals with your art.

    ReplyDelete