butterfly background

Friday, August 15, 2014

Sisters 4 Ever

 
Happy Friday! I have enjoyed sharing my art with you this week and today there is more. These faces were fun because I was trying some new angles and multiple adult faces. After seeing a picture of two best friends on twitter, I was inspired to try.

Take a look at how it evolved!


Early stages!

I loved the background but it was so light and I wasn't settled about it.

Yes! I love the darker colored background and how it warms up the faces.


I just love the hair too.


 Thanks again for stopping by and I will be sharing more art and other fun things soon. Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Very cool! It's great that you took photos throughout. Fun to watch it develop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say your art work is beautiful.
    This piece is stunning and speaks to my heart.
    I like both versions of the background, but do favour the second one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!! Thanks for sharing the stages. I love both versions...they seem to convey different feelings to me. Such talent my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that colorful paints, really you have a cool style, nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh how pretty! love the soft eyelashes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, love seeing the phases of your work. Lovely painting!

    ReplyDelete